Select Page



How do I register and pay?

Our courses are designed to be flexible and for you to complete the correspondence on your leisure. If you desire a printed copy of the training material, just request by phone or online “Buy Now” and students can receive course materials through the mail for an additional cost. Make sure you have access to the necessary equipment or software before enrolling, i.e., printer, Microsoft Word and/or Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (free). Some courses may require proctored exams depending upon your state requirements.

All you need to do is download the course manual, save it to your computer. Then download the assignment that has the registration form, answer key, questions and survey; save it to your computer. You can email, fax or mail the assignment back to us. You can pay online, over the phone and we except approved Purchase Orders.

How do I send the assignment?

The assignments includes the registration page, answer key and survey. You can email, fax or mail the assignment to us. If you choose to mail the assignment, make sure to keep a copy for your records.

What file-format should I submit?

The assignment is available as an pdf or MSWord format which we prefer however if you can only scan images we prefer jpeg, gif or png.

What payment methods do you take?

You can pay online or over the phone. We except all major credit cards and checks, money orders by mail; and if you work for a large company, city or state we except purchase orders.

How do I know if the course is approved?

State Approval Listing Link: check to see if your State accepts or has pre-approved our courses.  Not all States are listed. Not all courses are listed.  If the course is not accepted for CEU credit, we will give you the course free if you ask your State to accept it for credit. It is the responsibility of the licensed operator to insure your course is approved.

Do you report my hours to the state?

We only electronically report hours for TCEQ, CADPR, PADEP, NYDOH, and OR. It is the responsibility of all operators to renew their licence. If your state requires forms we will do our best to provide them on completion of your course.

What happens once I complete the course?

All students must complete the registration form and answer key. Once submitted and the course is processed. Successful students will receive by email or mail the course certificate that includes specific state approval information along with any forms that may be required by your state.

Still need help? Send us a note!

For any other questions, please write us at or call us (866) 557-1746

Technical Learning College
Continuing Education for Water, Wastewater and Pesticide Operators


Hours of Operation and Processing:
Monday - Thursday, 7 am - 4 pm (AZ Time)
Closed all major holidays and Special Events 

(866) 557-1746 - FAX (928) 272-0747





Click below to view:

The primary focus of Technical Learning College (TLC) is to provide technical training and continuing education accessible to Water Treatment Operators, Wastewater Treatment Operators, Water Distribution Operators, Collection System Operators and Agricultural Pesticide Professional Operators. Technical Learning College (TLC) is known through out the United State for outstanding training ability, reliability and educational resources. There are two major emphases at Technical Learning College (TLC) operator certification training and continuing professional development education, which includes technical and safety training. Technical Learning College will continue our programmatic educational training with the explicit objective of maintaining and expanding our educational teaching to provide you with comprehensive environmental, technical and health training programs with our unparalleled combination of academic excellence and our commitment to providing the best possible technical education for all of our state.
© 2001-2021 TechnicalLearningCollege